SRUK-WSF Joint Grant Call 2023
Scleroderma and Raynaud's UK (SRUK) is the only UK charity dedicated to improving the lives of people with scleroderma and Raynaud's phenomenon. We envision a world where no-one has their life limited by scleroderma and Raynaud's. The World Scleroderma Foundation (WSF) promotes and supports global research into all aspects of scleroderma and is committed to improving the quality of life for scleroderma sufferers and their families.
SRUK and WSF are pleased to work together once again to promote innovative and high-quality research by new and established investigators in fields related to scleroderma.
Under this joint winner-takes-all call one award of £150,000 will be made to an innovative and collaborative team. Proposals may be basic, translational or clinical in nature but must be relevant to the areas of causes, early diagnosis and detection, or treatment and care.
Funding available: £150,000 GBP for 1 project
- Applications may be submitted by non-profit organizations, public and private such as universities, colleagues, hospitals and laboratories.
- Projects must be collaborative involving a minimum of 2 research centres, one of which must be in the UK.
- The proposal must clearly delineate the pathway to patient benefit.
- Awardees/ lead host institution must have signed and returned SRUK’s standard Terms and Conditions by 21st February 2024. The winning team will be announced at the World Scleroderma Congress in March 2024.
- The winning team must present an abstract of their preliminary or final results at the World Scleroderma Congress 2026.
Call opens: Stage 1 (Expression of Interest) - 1st May 2023
Call Closes: Stage 1 (Expression of Interest) - 31st July 2023, 1pm
Invitation to Stage 2 application - w/c 18th September 2023
Deadline for Stage 2 applications - 1st November 2023, 1pm
Outcome anticipated - w/c 29th January 2024
T&C's submission for awarded - By 21st February 2024