We believe in working in partnership with your company and working together to set and achieve our goals.
How does your organisation benefit?
- For your staff, charitable activities can be a great motivator, enhancing employee relationships through team building, and ultimately improving employee retention.
- For the company as a whole, a charity partnership can improve your public relations and CSR practices, and provide networking opportunities.
- Working with us can also involve your customers, clients and suppliers too.
How does corporate sponsorship help SRUK?
Our corporate sponsors play a vital role in raising funds and awareness for SRUK. We receive no government funding, so we rely on the generosity of individuals and companies to support our work. Your involvement could help fund life-changing research into scleroderma and Raynaud's, or pay for essential support and information for people who are living with the conditions.
How can you get involved?
- There are many ways a business can help to support SRUK, here are just some ideas:
- Employee fundraising, your staff could participate in our events or organise their own to participate as a team
- Support our Awareness campaigns in the workplace by sharing our information in staff memos or your intranet
- Your company could offer matched giving to boost your teams' fundraising efforts
- Encourage your employees to donate through payroll giving.
Download our pack for more ideas or contact us to discuss how you and your company can get involved.