Take action this Raynaud's Awareness Month. Gather your friends, family and colleagues to raise funds and awareness of Raynaud's and Scleroderma whilst enjoying your favourite cuppa, a sweet treat and a chat!
With your support, we can improve the lives of everyone affected by Scleroderma and Raynaud's.
Be one of our amazing fundraisers who will don their aprons, stick the kettle on and raise funds for SRUK this Raynaud's Awareness Month.
Wherever and whenever you plan to hold your Catch up – at work, at home or in your local community – get colleagues, family and friends involved to make it a fun event.
5 reasons to take part in Catch up with a Cuppa
- It's an excuse to catch up, your way, with your loved ones, all for a good cause.
- We will provide you with a FREE fundraising pack after you register, a SRUK t-shirt and a bespoke SRUK mug once you raise £250.
- You'll be helping to raise awareness of Raynaud's, a condition that affects up to 10 million people in the UK yet many know little about.
- Our expert fundraising team will be on hand to provide support, advice, and additional materials for your event.
- Your support means we can continue to be there for everyone affected by Raynaud's today and in the future.