SRUK Virtual Conference 11th September 2021
Join us from the comfort of you own home for our Virtual Conference - to learn more about scleroderma and Raynaud’s from expert speakers who are leaders in their fields.
Throughout the day we will cover a whole range of information including advances in treatments, tips for self-management, new research and so much more. This interactive conference experience will give you the opportunity to ask leading healthcare professionals questions in real time, speak to and connect with others in the community, interact with our exhibitors and relax in our health & wellbeing zone.
It will be a full day of speakers and breakout sessions from 9am - 5.30pm (GMT) with lunch and refreshment breaks.
Here is an overview of what you can expect to find out more about on the day. Full timings and more details can be found here
- Prof Chris Denton will tell us about the latest advances and what's in the pipeline
- Can Patient Data Save Lives? - exploring how your health data can drive progress in research & healthcare services
- A Practical Guide to caring for your Skin, Hands and Feet - led by Dr Cate Orteu
- Dr Elisabetta Renzoni will tell us all about Interstitial lung disease in Systemic Sclerosis
- Does Doctor Know Best? Find out why patient-reported outcomes are important in developing treatments for patients
- Families with Children and Adolescents with Scleroderma & Raynaud's find out more about from Dr Clare Pain
- Face Facts with Dr Elizabeth Price - A look at facial, oral and dental care including microstomia and Sjogren’s
- Annual Tests - What is Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in scleroderma? Dr Colin Church will tell us more.
- Understanding Gastro-Intestinal involvement with Dr Elizabeth Volkmann
The conference is free to attend all you need to do is click here to find out more and register