Share your stories terms and conditions
We'd love you to upload your own stories. However, we'd like you to adhere to the below restrictions, to ensure everyone has a great experience when visiting our site. Please don't upload content (photographs, captions or other material) which could be construed as:
- obscene, defamatory or libellous, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or in violation of any laws or good morals or practice;
- containing contact details of other individuals (emails, phone numbers, fax numbers or postal addresses) without the prior consent of those individuals;
- containing advertisements or references to products or services without our prior consent;
- excessive repetition of that content; or
- an infringement of another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity).
We have the right to review all photographs, captions or other material submitted and we may (but are not required to) reject or remove any photographs, captions or other material you submit that we consider breaches any of these restrictions.
We do not guarantee to identify and remove any photographs, caption or other material that breach these Guidelines and Restrictions. If you submit any photographs which include images of other third parties who are personally identifiable, you must have obtained the prior informed permission of the third parties to submit such photographs on our website. You are solely responsible for all photographs, captions or other material that you submit for posting and we are not responsible for any loss or harm you may suffer as a result of submitting any photograph, captions or other material, whether it breaches the restrictions or otherwise.
In contributing to share your stories, you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide. However, you will still retain the ownership of the content you upload.