SRUK 2020-2021 Research Grant Call
Scleroderma and Raynaud's UK (SRUK) is the only UK charity dedicated to improving the lives of people with scleroderma and Raynaud's phenomenon. We envision a world where no-one has their life limited by scleroderma and Raynaud's.
Our mission is to improve the lives of everyone affected by scleroderma and Raynaud's. We do this by investing in research, improving awareness and understanding of the conditions and providing information and support to all those affected.
Improving Quality of Life in Secondary Raynaud’s and Systemic Sclerosis
The title of this call for grants is “Improving Quality of Life in Raynaud’s and Systemic Sclerosis" and is dedicated to investigators who hold faculty or equivalent positions wishing to pursue a career in research related to scleroderma.
We are inviting proposals on studies which can improve QoL for those with Raynaud’s and systemic sclerosis. Applications may focus on areas such as early detection and diagnosis, precision medicine and potential treatments but applicants must consider how their proposal will drive improvements in QoL and how this could be measured through patient involvement during the project.
The total amount to be awarded in this call is 150,000 GBP, this may be in the form of a single award or several smaller awards at the discretion of the funding committee.
- Completion of Expression of Interest form and email to email@example.com with the subject: SRUK QoL Research Grant Call
- Submission deadline is 1pm, Wednesday 6th January 2021.
- Eligibility: Applications may be submitted by non-profit organizations, public and private such as universities, colleagues, hospitals and laboratories.
- For more detailed information, including date updates and applications procedures, please visit www.sruk.co.uk
- Successful applicants will be invited to progress to the next stage and will receive notification at latest by mid-February 2021
Step 2 By Invitation Only
- Completion of the SRUK full funding application form
- Deadline of submission is 1pm, Wednesday 31st March 2021.
- The committee's decision is expected to be communicated to the applicant around mid-June 2021.
The grant application process and grant award administration will be coordinated via the SRUK head office.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of questions or issues with the application process.