Virtual London Marathon
Join thousands of other runners, running in their local area and their own time. You have 24 hours to complete the Virtual London Marathon and claim that coveted official London Marathon Finishers' medal!
- Sunday 2 October 2022
- Minimum Sponsorship: £250.00
You can still be part of the iconic London Marathon on Sunday 2nd October. Last year 50,000 participants on the traditional course in London, and a further 50,000 took part at home, every one of them playing a part in marathon history!
The Virtual 2022 TCS Money London Marathon will take place on Sunday 2nd October and you will have 24 hours to complete the 26.2 miles, which you can choose to run, walk or jog. You'll also get the official London Marathon Finishers' medal.
The Official London Marathon App will allow you to track and log your marathon, and its special features will really help bring the virtual experience to life, with an exclusive audio commentary featuring famous voices providing a memorable soundtrack to the day.
Why join #TeamSRUK?
Your fundraising will help us continue to support those living with scleroderma and Raynaud's, and help us to keep providing crucial resources and information to patients, families and clinicians. You will help us to keep raising awareness of scleroderma and Raynaud's, and help fund crucial vital research to ultimately one day find a cure.
What do I get as part of #TeamSRUK?
- Expert bespoke support from our dedicated fundraising team
- Branded SRUK running vest for you to wear proudly during your training and on race day
- Be part of the Marathon Zoom running club
- Access to a range of fundraising materials and SRUK branded products
- Promotion of your challenge on social media and in SRUK publications (as appropriate)