Thames Path Challenge
The Thames Path National Trail is unique, with its beautiful scenery steeped in history. Setting out from urban London, the path winds through scenic villages and historic towns – it's the only long distance path to follow a river for most of its length.
The trail serves as a superb backdrop for a simply exceptional challenge. You can take on the 100km, 50km or 25km route.
- Registration Fee: £79 – 100km, £59 – 50m, £49 – 25km
- Minimum Sponsorship: £395 – 100km, £250 – 50km, £150 – 25km
Please sign-up by 25th June for this challenge
Your Route Options
- The full 100km from Putney to Henley, an approx. 20 – 30 hour continuous challenge!
- The first 50km from Putney to Runnymede.
- The second 50 km from Runnymede to Henley.
- Any of the 25km legs. Starting in Putney, Hampton, Runnymede and Cookham.
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack to support you with your fundraising.
You will also receive regular email updates with useful hints and tips about how to reach your fundraising target.
We recommend you break your target into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals.
It's the easiest way to get sponsored. Let everyone know why you're taking part and update your page with photos and videos. Share your page on Facebook, Twitter and by email so your family and friends can sponsor you.