Thames Bridges Trek
12th September 2020
The best way to see the capital! Take in all the sights on this central London trek; 25km zig-zagging over 16 bridges. Whether it's Big Ben, the London Eye, or Tower Bridge, you'll be able to tick them all off on this fantastic route.
Join 2,000 walkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points by the River Thames. Setting out from Putney Bridge - we head downstream towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story - and a mid point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
25km with 16 Historic Bridges
There are three sponsorship options:
- If you wish to decide your own sponsorship the self funding option is a £79 registration fee to enter the event.
- A mixed funding event place is a £39.50 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £119
- Charity sponsorship option is a £5 registration fee and a minimum sponsorship of £245
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Pace walkers to keep you going
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Training guides to help you prepare
You can sign up to the event here
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack to support you with your fundraising.
You will also receive regular email updates with useful hints and tips about how to reach your fundraising target.
We recommend you break your target into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals.