South Coast Trek
25th/26th August 2018
Walk, Jog or Run over the famous Seven Sisters, join the meandering river Cuckmere and continue along the South Downs to historic Arundel on this fabulous route showcasing the best of England's scenery. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember.
- 100km Full Challenge 100km EASTBOURNE to ARUNDEL
- Half (50km)
- Quarter (25km)
- Full distance - £80
- Half distance - £60
- Quarter distance - £40
- £425 – Full distance
- £275 – Half distance
- £175 – Quarter distance
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Training & guides to help you prepare
Click here to secure your place now
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack to support you with your fundraising.
You will also receive regular email updates with useful hints and tips about how to reach your fundraising target.
We recommend you break your target into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com