London Marathon 2022
Join over 100,000 runners and take part in the most prestigious running event in the UK. Join #TeamSRUK and help us change the lives of people with scleroderma and Raynaud’s.
- Sunday 24 April 2022
- Registration Fee: £100.00
- Minimum Sponsorship: £2000.00
Take on the ultimate running challenge, and join #TeamSRUK for the 2022 Virgin London Marathon. Arguably one of the most iconic and popular marathons in the world, you'll be guaranteed an unforgettable race day experience, and we'll be there to cheer you on every step of the way!
Why join #TeamSRUK?
Your fundraising will help us continue to support those living with scleroderma and Raynaud's, and help us to keep providing crucial resources and information to patients, families and clinicians. You will help us to keep raising awareness of scleroderma and Raynaud's, and help fund crucial vital research to ultimately one day find a cure.
What do I get as part of #TeamSRUK?
- Expert bespoke support from our dedicated fundraising team
- Branded SRUK running vest for you to wear proudly during your training and on raceday
- Coming Soon - entry into our exclusive Facebook community, just for members of #TeamSRUK
- Access to a range of fundraising materials and SRUK branded products
- Promotion of your challenge on social media and in SRUK publications (as appropriate)
Already have a place?
If you have already secured a place through the event organisers we would welcome you to join #TeamSRUK as an Own Place runner. To join as an Own Place runner you must have already received your place and paid your entry fee directly to the event organisers. As an Own Place runner there is no minimum sponsorship required but every penny you raise helps support our vital work.
London Marathon Application Form
To apply for a place in the 2022 London Marathon, fill in the form below and a member of our Fundraising Team will get in touch upon receiving your details.