Isle of Wight Challenge
Great challenges need great settings, and none are better than this stunning coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Island, past the famous Needles, to Cowes at half way, then around back to base camp after a spectacular 106km journey with full support and great hospitality all the way.
Whether you walk it, jog it, or run it there is no better way to explore this wonderful wilderness.
The island serves as a superb backdrop for a simply exceptional challenge. You can take on the full island, half island, or quarter island route.
- Registration Fee: £70 – Full Island, £50 – Half Island, £40 – Quarter Island
- Minimum Sponsorship: £395 – Full Island, £275 – Half Island, £150 – Quarter Island
Your Route Options
- Full Island 1 Day Option - 106km circumnavigation, starting and finishing in Chale, an approx. 20 – 30 hour continuous challenge.
- Full Island 2 Day Option (106km) ~53km per Day. You can add an optional extra to this challenge with a pre-pitched campsite, costing £59/pp
- Half Challenge (1st or 2nd half ~ 53km)
- Quarter option (1st or 4th quarter ~25km)
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack to support you with your fundraising.
You will also receive regular email updates with useful hints and tips about how to reach your fundraising target.
We recommend you break your target into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals.
It's the easiest way to get sponsored. Let everyone know why you're taking part and update your page with photos and videos. Share your page on Facebook, Twitter and by email so your family and friends can sponsor you.