Isle of Wight Challenge
SING UP NOW TO RECEIVE UP TO 33% OFF REGISTRATION FEE
- Charity Sponsorship – 33% OFF Registration Fee – discount code MARCHCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 17.5% OFF Registration Fee – discount code MARCHMIXED
- Self-Funding – 15% OFF Registration Fee – discount code MARCHSELF
Saturday 4th May
Great challenges need great settings, and none are better than this stunning coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Island, past the famous Needles, to Cowes at half way, then around back to base camp after a spectacular 106km journey with full support and great hospitality all the way.
Whether you walk it, jog it, or run it there is no better way to explore this wonderful wilderness.
The island serves as a superb backdrop for a simply exceptional challenge. You can take on the full island, half island, or quarter island route.
You can pick the distance of your choice and also how you wish to pay, the more you pay the lower your sponsorship target.
- Charity Sponsorship starts from: £5 Registration and £245 Sponsorship.
- Mixed Funding starts from: £39 Registration and £119 Sponsorship.
- Or Self Funding starts from: £79 Registration and no set sponsorship target, you decide yourself.
Your Route Options
- Full Island 1 Day Challenge Option - 106km circumnavigation, starting and finishing in Chale, an approx. 20 – 30 hour continuous challenge.
- Full Island 2 Day Challenge Option (106km) ~53km per Day. You can add an optional extra to this challenge with a pre-pitched campsite, costing £59/pp
- Half Challenge Option (1st or 2nd half ~ 53km)
- Quarter Challenge Option (1st or 4th quarter ~25km)
You can sign up for the event here
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack to support you with your fundraising.
You will also receive regular email updates with useful hints and tips about how to reach your fundraising target.
We recommend you break your target into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals.