Cotswold Way Trek; multiple lengths
30th June/ 1st July 2018
Walk, Jog or Run over rolling hills and through idyllic villages. It's a start by Bath's magnificent Royal Crescent, then the rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages in between the 'ups & downs'.
- 100km Challenge full distance BATH to CHELTENHAM
- Half (50km)
- Quarter (25km)
Full distance - £80
Half distance - £60
Quarter distance - £40
£425 – Full distance
£275 – Half distance
£175 – Quarter distance
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal!
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
- Camping options available
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality.
When you sign up, you'll receive a fundraising pack to support you with your fundraising.
You will also receive regular email updates with useful hints and tips about how to reach your fundraising target.
We recommend you break your target into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals.
It's the easiest way to get sponsored. Let everyone know why you're taking part and update your page with photos and videos. Share your page on Facebook, Twitter and by email so your family and friends can sponsor you.
Please sign-up by 16th April for this challenge
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com